Friday, September 6, 2013

Meanwhile, in Canada...

I'm pretty sure my boys want us to go on trips all the time, now...as long as it means they can stay with Grandma and Grandpa and Bryson!  Rhys was loving Grandma's food:

And...Landon's birthday was while we were gone.  Isn't that sad!?  We celebrated together before we left, but Grandma made him feel pretty special on the actual day.  Check out this cake!

And he loved his presents :)

They had a pretty killer beach day from the sounds of it.  My parents took them and met some friends from their ward.  The kids had instant friends!




Can you believe these starfish!?



I'm so grateful that my parents made it so fun for them!!  Rhys was actually calling my Mom "Mom" and my Dad "Dad" instead of Grandma and Grandpa.  I think it was pretty confusing when I got back! Every once in awhile he still slips up and calls me Grandma...pretty funny :)

No comments: