Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Grandpa Prince Visit

Grandpa Prince got to stay in Colorado for a few days on his way home from a conference.  Everyone loved having him around!  He was able to meet Euan for the first time:



We saw Brandon and Tamsin quite a bit that week, too - so fun!


The boys kind of love their Grandpa.  Notice the "stair steps" in their haircuts.  That was aaaaall Grandpa!

Parker had a cowboy day at school.  This picture cracks me up!

On to playing with Grandpa in the basement :)

Rhys LOVES Grandpa.  Especially when he brings new school buses!



We went to the aquarium, too!



Grandpa got to feed the manta rays - this one almost swallowed his arm...

Parker drew a picture of him with Grandpa...hehehe.  There are so many awesome things about this picture, I can't even name them all!

We had a piano recital at a Senior Center, so the boys were making brownies.  


I started teaching Landon fractions (because...his Gr. 1 math is kind of old at this point).  We've started doubling recipes and he's gotten really good!  This was one of his first attempts:

Landon at the recital (for some reason I didn't get a picture of Parker!?).  They were both nervous, but did really well!

Me and Euan!

Landon being hog tied by Brandon....sssshhhh, Barbara, I swear that's not his Gi tie :)

Parker showing us his skills on the piano!

I think this was a sneak attack on Grandpa....plus a really good shot of the hair stairs.

It was so great having my Dad here for a few days!  Can't wait to see him again soon!

1 comment:

Stacey Mae said...

Love all the updates! I didn't know your boys started playing piano! That is so great. They should play for me when I see you guys this summer...