Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fall Fun


We have lots of favorite things to do in the fall - decorating cookies with friends for Halloween is definitely one of them!


Rhys loved pushing this bucket around the kitchen:


 I love my kids artwork!

The battle is called "Mignons Choice"

We had just talked about habitats, so they created a planet and habitat for their alien creatures.  So funny.

Jumping in the leaves at the park!


And always ice cream!


These three boys are like a tornado going through the house.  But they have so much fun on their path of destruction!

Rhys loves sitting in Landon's lap and having him read stories.

I think one of the boys took this picture - I wanted to remember our beautiful indian corn and gourds from the farm.

On our one day a week where the older boys are in school, Rhys and I get to play!  He loves going to the park.

No comments: